Sunday, September 30, 2007

My new Tevas

This is my second pair of Tevas. I was really happy to find this last pair on sale at the Brat Pack at the Block. There was no sign in the shop that they were on sale or anything was on sale. I got news from Nine that she bought two pairs a week earlier on sale. At that time, she said that there were no more items. But after a week, I checked out the store and wallah!!! there are still some on display. At first I inquired if they have TNF slippers, the guy said "no" but we have "Teva and it is on sale". Wow it was indeed my lucky day. At the women's section there is this one pair left. The price? From the original P1,190 price tag, I got the pair for just P420.

My first pair of Tevas were stolen in Palawan. I just bought it at that time. We usually do not bring our slippers inside the flat that I share with Kaila in Sta Monica. My sandals were stolen together with two trekking boots and several kikay shoes. After a week, we found in the grass near our apartment several of the kikay shoes but all of my hiking gear are no where to be found.

I've replaced most of my boots and sandals but I did not buy another Teva. Since then, it was only this month I bought another pair. I am happy to have found this last pair on sale. I just hope that we will be spending more time together than the last one.