Saturday, September 13, 2008

Pike Place Fish Market




When I went to Seattle, I asked friends where are the best place I can visit. Almost on everyone's list is Pike place Market. I love my photos of these Salmon and Alaskan King Crab.

They said that I should watch for the time when they "throw" fish around. But I did not get to see that when I was there. I was thinking it must be like the one in Gen San where they actually individually carry the tuna so that it will not be damaged while being transported or so I heard.

Pike Place Market is really a farmers and a fishers market with lots of fresh produce and fresh catch. Add to that a long line of artsy "tiangge" (flea market). I will be posting some of the fresh flowers I saw on offer.


Definitely it is one of Seattle's landmark and a must see.